Sunday 8 September 2013

Iturbe and his agent..'Verona are perfect'

Juan Manuel Iturbe and agent Gustavo Moscardi speak..

"My player (Iturbe) chose Hellas Verona because he wants to gain experience and grow in one of the worlds hardest championships, Serie A" Moscardi told tuttomercatoweb.com

He continued "Iturbe is also ideal for Verona, because Mandorlini's squad lacks an explosive player like him".

Iturbe himself was delighted to join gialloblu, telling the official website "I joined Hellas because they are a great team, and Italian football has always fascinated me. I must thank Sean Sogliano for signing me to such a big club."

The Argentine added "The negotiaions took a while, but I'm finally here. I'll play on the left or right, wherever the coach wants me to play".

No comments:

Post a Comment